The US market for clinical laboratories services is forecasted to reach a value of $61.9 billion by the year 2014. About 80% of diagnosis made by physicians is as a result of clinical laboratory tests which bodes well for clinical laboratory services providers. Clinical laboratories are playing a significant role in the healthcare industry for diagnosing ailments accurately.
Browse : Clinical Laboratory Services Market
The constant pressure to reduce healthcare spending is resulting in an increased focus on clinical laboratory services, making it the most valuable element in treatment plans. As hospital stays and contact between patient and physicians is reduced, clinical laboratory services are the only way to gather, interpret, and deliver appropriate information to physicians. This is resulting in the set up of increasing number of clinical labs, especially in independent sectors.
The clinical laboratory services market is expected to grow further with more number of market players making their way into this industry, and technological changes and continuous research made by emerging players to withstand the growing competition.
- Cholesterol Level Testing
- Blood Cell Count
- HIV Testing
- Nucleic Acid Testing
- Pap Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Urine analysis
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Esoteric Testing
- Immunology and Molecular Biology
The research report titled “The Clinical Laboratory Services Market” analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Current market trends
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
The report also provides analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model, and complete company profiles of top industry players. It includes review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants with value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are Quest Diagnostics Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America, Genomic Health, Genoptix Inc., Genzyme Corporation, DaVita, Clarient Inc., Spectra Laboratories, Bio-Reference Laboratories, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- The report provides pin-point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It provides clear understanding of key product segments and competitive environment
- The report provides a technological growth map over time and explains its impact on industry
- The report provides complete analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- This research report provides forward looking perspective on major market forces driving and restraining market growth
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of markets and by making in-depth analysis of industry trends.